Thank you so much for considering counseling with me. I’m glad you are considering counseling; it is a really big step. I hope you will join me.
Here are some common reasons people contact me:
- Angry Kids: Maybe they are not acting like they should. They may be angry, frustrated, don’t follow your rules, or have other behavioral or emotional issues. Also, kids process death, family break-up, or even new people joining the family different. They may get quiet or angry. I can help with both.
- Frustrated Parents: I help parents to be even better parents by looking at what you are doing really well already. We then teach new skills and check in as to how it is going.
- Transgender and LBGTQ+: Family and Individual Counseling, Affirming therapist.
- ADHD I provided counseling to help relearn maladaptive habits that can occur with ADHD. As well as provide working memory coaching through peer reviewed exercises.
- Everyone Else: I work with people that are dealing with depression, anxiety, , and that want better relationships. I also have experience in helping adults and kids with academic difficulties and “Failure to Launch” problems. If you are not sure I can help request a free consultation, If I can't help you I'm happy to help you find someone who can.
How to set up an appointment:
- Call or text me at (951) 254-3134 email Richard@RichardRobbinsMFT.com or schedule a free appointment now Request Appointment
- We’ll set up a time to talk, send you the intake paperwork, and schedule your intake.
- In the first 1st and 2nd sessions we’ll discuss your history, story, and goals.
- In the 3rd session we’ll form a Treatment Plan (a map of where we’re going).
I look forward to working with you.
Book a Free Consultation Now !